Clock Service Repair
Our factory trained technicians are able to service and repair your clock. We service grandfather, wall , mantle & cuckoo clocks.
To increase the life of your clock’s movement your clock requires regular oiling a minimum of once every two years.
In addition your clock’s movement should be thoroughly cleaned every five to ten years depending on climate conditions.
Service Rates (Oiling & adjustment)
- Grandfather clock in our general service area is $125.00 plus tax
- Wall & mantle clocks left at our $75.00 plus tax.
- Movements that need to be rebuilt are quoted on an individual basis.
- Call us. We maybe able to diagnose your clock issues over the phone.
If your clock has stopped running here are a few things you can check yourself before booking a service call.
- Make sure the clock is wound up fully.
- Make sure the hands are not touching each or hitting the glass or the dial.
- Listen to the beat of the clock , it should be even. A clock that is “in beat” sounds like tick…tock …tick…tock. A clock that is “out of beat” sounds like tick..tock……………..tick..tock…………….tick.